Sunday, October 18, 2009

In need of more funny and frank sayings from the mouths of babes!

Back to business! I still need more funny stories from your children. If you have written them down in journals or just stored them in your memory and want your child to be "famous" then email me or post them here and we'll go from there. I know this doesn't reach very many people, but you can help by sending this message to everyone you know and they can do the same and pretty soon the whole world will know...wow cool huh?

I get a lot of mothers who tell me "Oh my child just said something so dang funny the other day...but I forgot what it was! My advice...grab a pen and jot it down in your journal immediately, that way whenever your feeling down and discouraged and you need a laugh, you'll always have something that will make you smile or burst out laughing. Also, when I get on my knees and beg you for MORE stories, you won't say "huh....I forgot what my incredibly intelligent child said...but I do remember, it was sooooo funny."
(Pic) "Oh dad you're just takin sooo long on the 'puter, I think I'll take a siesta for while."

1 comment:

Jody Hedlund said...

Love the picture! I'm sure you've gained many, many funny child stories from your own family over the years! I appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. And yes, I really do read all of the comments! I get the comments into my email and I check my email periodically throughout the day. The comments are usually over a period of two days and really not that hard to keep up with!

Blessings to you on your writing journey! Keep up the positive attitude!