Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Please make sure and include everyone in the family picture next time!

Here is a sample of "my" kids sayings.
Jordan was the youngest in the family and I'm sure the most spoiled. He was in the living room observing the family picture when he noticed he wasn't in it.
    "Mom, why ain't I in this family picture?" he demanded.
    "Because you were in heaven at the time honey," she answered.
    "But why did you leave me up there all alone?"
    "I didn't, you were up there with your cousins, Danny and Kacy and Mark."
Jordan realized he had been taken advantage of and said with a look of disgust, "Oh I get it, you just left me up there babysitting!"

    This will have a drawing of a kid with wings and halo, with arms folded and indignant look on face surrounded by three crying babies.

No comments: