Saturday, September 5, 2009

Intro to the world

Hello out there big world. Just whipped up this blog and thought I could try and spark some interest in my soon to be published (fingers crossed) new book. I exaggerated a little there because I'm still in the process of writing it, but am getting close to the end. It is a collection of true, funny and frank sayings by little kids (and some big ones) I'm still adding sayings to it so if anyone has some that are true and funny or frank, (and original) send them my way please.
After each saying there will be a cartoon type picture depicting the story so it will be quite funny. Kids have a natural talent for getting right to the point and telling it like it is. They usually don't think before speaking, they just spit it out and get on with life.

No comments: